Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The big M-O-V-E

So we are doing it..the big M-O-V-E. It's time. Packing is not fun. J's mom has so graciously opened her home to us while we transition to a new state. The girls and I will move first so that I can get a job before J joins us. Its scary and exciting. We will experience living in the snow for the first time. We are not looking forward to splitting up our family for a long period of time so please pray that I find employment quickly so that J can be with us as soon as possible. We are happy that we are doing this before our kids start kindergarten so we don't have to have them change schools. 

Next week will be my last week doing Daycare. I will miss the kiddos terribly. Jonathon has been with us since he was in diapers...I cant believe what a handsome little man he has become. I'm sure we will keep in touch. There will be many letters and pictures sent so be on the look out Nicole!
B has told Mallika that she will miss her too much and suggested that she let her live in her room!
I have grown very attached to baby Nishaunt (Nishanty Elephantie). I started watching him when he was 5 weeks old. He is now five months...I am sad that I wont get to see him when he starts crawling and walking.

On a brighter note I am looking forward to a winter filled with sledding and building snowmen. I cant wait to put my girls in warm footie jammies while we sit by the fire. It will be just two short hours to San Diego to see my family, and the girls will get to spend some much needed time with their Grammie, who has not gotten to see much of the girls this year. It will be new and refreshing. This has been a trying year for us and a new start is just what we need.

1 comment: